- 300gm goat cheese – room temperature
- 250gm cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes – drained
- 2 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves
- Toasted baguette slices for serving
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, grated parmesan, olive oil, and black pepper. Using an electric mixer, mix until smooth and combined.
Lightly spray a small (1-quart) baking dish with cooking spray; then add the cheese mixture and spread into an even layer. Baked until golden and heated through, about 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, transfer the drained sun-dried tomatoes to a paper towel. Press to remove any excess oil. Set aside.
Once the dip is baked, remove it from the oven and top with freshly julienned basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.
- Calories: 295kcal
- Sugar: 475mg
- Sodium: 475mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 37g