Whiz through this healthy recipe, and get back to life. It’s quick and healthy!
- Canola oil spray
- 4 eggs
- 4 sheets wholemeal lavash bread
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 50g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Spray a non-stick fry pan lightly with canola spray. Heat the pan, add the eggs and fry until done to your liking, remembering that they will cook further in the sandwich press.
- While the eggs are cooking lay the lavash out on a clean surface. Divide the cream cheese among the four pieces and spread along the centre.
- Top with the spinach, avocado, tomato and egg and season with pepper.
- Roll up, then place in a ridged sandwich press and toast until crisp and heated through.
- serve and enjoy!