A healthy and delicious dish that can double as a meal or a snack.
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 avocado, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach salad with rocket
- 4 slice multigrain bread
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 8 free range eggs
- Bring saucepan of water to boil and add eggs for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a bowl of icy water to plunge cooked eggs into immediately when the 5 minutes is up.
- Mix diced tomato, avocado and capsicum with the chopped basil and mixed salad leaves. Toast bread for 3 minutes.
- When eggs are cool to touch, gently peel them and cut in half.
- top toast with tomato mix and boiled eggs. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Category: vegetarian
- Cuisine: italian