A quick way to an old fashioned favourite, three bean salad – Mexican style!
- 1 large carrot
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese flatbread
- 1 lime
- 300g no salt added corn kernels, drained
- 285g mexican style tuna (3 cans)
- 420g can 3 bean mix, drained
- 200gm bag mixed salad leaves
- 1 red capsicum
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cut each flatbread in half and then again into triangular wedges. Place wedges onto a baking tray and cook in oven for 5 minutes or until warm through.
- Meanwhile, grate carrot into a large salad bowl. Add beans, corn, tuna and salad.
- Squeeze lime over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve with warm flatbread wedges.