This dip can be served hot or cold, depending on the weather. Serve with vegetable sticks or crackers.
- 200gm frozen spinach
- 250gm cream cheese
- 200ml sour cream
- 150gm smoked Gouda
- 150gm chedder
- 100gm water-packed artichoke hearts
- 100gm sun-dried tomatoes
- spring onions
- garlic clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes by placing the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl with warm water and allow them to sit for about 10 minutes. Once the tomatoes are soft, drain off the water. Then gently squeeze them to remove any liquid. They are now ready to be chopped.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until the dip is heated through and melted.
- You can also prepare this dip in a 1 1/2 litre slow cooker. Simply add all of the ingredients to the cooker. Then set it on low and let it cook for 2-3 hours or until the dip is melted.
This dip can be served cold with crackers or vegetable slices.