A tasty side. Not just potatoes, this bake includes some other family favourite vegetables.
Olive oil spray
2 large potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced lengthways
1 large sweet potato, peeled & thinly sliced lengthways
2 zucchinis, thinly sliced lengthways
½ cup frozen corn kernels
½ cup frozen peas
8 eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup reduced-fat milk
½ cup reduced-fat Ricotta
½ cup reduced-fat tasty cheese, grated
1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves picked
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Line and spray a 20cm square cake tin with olive oil
- Steam the sweet potato and potato until just tender.
- In the base of the cake tin, layer half of the sweet potato followed by half of the potato, then ¼ cup frozen peas and ¼ cup frozen corn. Top with a layer of half the zucchini. Repeat.
- Mix the eggs, milk, ricotta and ¼ cup of the cheese in a jug. Pour over the vegetables. Top with remaining grated cheese and the thyme.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and set. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 25
- Cook Time: 70