- With vitamins E & B3.
- Moisturising base.
- Can be used under make-up.
- Also available in a sheer tint for an invisible matt finish, look for SunSense Anti Ageing Face Matte SPF 50+.
- SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
- Contains Nicotinamide – helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that can be beneficial in helping to protect from UV skin damage such as wrinkling and age spots.
Bemotrizinol 2.5%, octyl methoxycinnamate 7.0%, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 3.0%, Diazolidinylurea.
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. AHA based products may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.