Listerine Original Mouthwash works for a fresher & cleaner mouth than brushing alone. It:
– Kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing
– Reduces plaque more than brushing alone
– Provides long lasting fresh breath protection
– Maintains healthy gums
When used twice daily as part of regular oral hygiene, Listerine kills the germs that cause bad breath and plaque
– Plaque: Plaque is caused by germs in the mouth. Listerine Original Mouthwash is an anti-plaque mouthwash that reduces plaque.
– Gum disease: Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss. Your oral hygiene routine should include daily brushing, flossing and rinsing with Listerine and visiting your dentist every 6 months.
Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an antibacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.