myDr’s healthy granola recipe is a super easy family favourite! It’s a great way to involve the kids into the cooking process.
myDr’s healthy granola recipe is a super easy family favourite! it’s a great way to involve the kids into the cooking process.
- rolled oats
- dried cranberries (dried fruit)
- almonds and pepitas (nuts and seeds)
- maple syrup (all-natural sweetener)
- coconut oil
- ground cinnamon (spices + extracts)
- Preheat: preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Combine Ingredients: add rolled oats, almonds, and pepitas to the baking sheet and toss.
- Toss with Oil and Maple: drizzle with coconut oil and maple syrup and season with cinnamon. Toss to combine.
- Bake & Toss: bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- Add Dried Fruit: once the granola is golden brown, remove it from the oven and add dried cranberries. Toss and let cool for 15 minutes.