With this dish you can pre-cook your rice to make this an easy put together meal for a busy weeknight.
With this dish, you can pre-cook your rice to make this an easy put together meal for a busy weeknight.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 300g minced chicken
- 1/4 cup (80g) chilli bean sauce
- 1 bunch garlic chives, chopped
- 4 cups (580g) cooked jasmine rice or other long-grain rice
- Fried eggs, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add chicken to the garlic oil in the wok and cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 6-7 minutes until lightly caramelised.
- Add chilli bean sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly caramelised. Add chives and rice and cook, tossing in the pan, for 3 minutes or until coloured.
- To serve, top with fried eggs and scatter with crisp garlic.