Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Centre
- Video: What will happen if I get coronavirus?
- Video: Why is there so much panic around this virus?
- Resources and further information
- What if I have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms?
- How to use a digital thermometer
- Video: Can a person be infectious before showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fever self-care
- Coronavirus: protecting yourself and your family
- Cough etiquette
- Video: Do face masks work?
- Video: Why is washing your hands so important?
- Video: Does the virus survive on surfaces?
- Video: How long can the virus survive on surfaces and still be infectious?
- Video: Does quarantine work?
- Video: Is there a vaccine?
- Video: What can I be doing to prevent myself from getting coronavirus?
- Video: Is stool infectious?
- Flu vaccination
- Video: How do I get tested?
- Video: What should I do to prepare for self-isolation?
- Video: What would happen if I was told to self-isolate?
- Video: What is self-isolation?
- Video: What are the rules for quarantine?
- Video: How long does an infected person shed virus?
Coronavirus in pregnancy and in babies
- Video: Is there a risk to pregnant women?
- Video: Should pregnant women avoid public gatherings?
- Video: What if I test positive for coronavirus while pregnant?
- Video: What effect does coronavirus have on pregnant women?
- Video: What should I do if I think I’ve been exposed to the coronavirus?
- Video: What is the advice if I am a healthcare worker and pregnant?
- Video: Can I still attend my antenatal appointments if I am in self-isolation?
- Video: What is the travel advice if I am pregnant?
- Video: What effect will coronavirus have on my baby if I am infected in pregnancy?
- Video: What happens if I’m in self-isolation and I have to give birth?
- Video: Should I be worried about my newborn?
- Video: Could I pass coronavirus to my baby by breastfeeding?
Coronavirus and kids
- Video: Are kids immune to coronavirus?
- Video: Is it worth shutting down schools?
- Video: Should I cancel my child’s birthday party?
- Video: Should you get a flu shot early this year
- Video: Can coronavirus hide in the brain?
- Video: Where can I find out about travel restrictions?
- Video: Is there medication for coronavirus?
- Video: Can you get coronavirus twice?
- Video: Do I need 8000 rolls of toilet paper?
- Video: Can dogs get COVID-19?
- Video: Why did the virus spread so quickly in Italy?
- Video: Are swimming pools safe?
- Video: Do anti-inflammatories stimulate coronavirus?
- Video: Does climate affect COVID-19?
- Video: What foods and drinks should I avoid with COVID-19?
- Video: What should I buy in the event of a shutdown?
- Video: Are there risks in communal quarters?
- Video: What advice do you give to people catching public transport?
- Video: Are there any foods I should be eating to build immunity?
- Video: COVID-19: do blood pressure medicines increase risk?
- Video: What is social distancing?
- Video: Should I be cleaning my mobile phone regularly?
- Video: I am in self-isolation in an apartment block. Am I able to go out to the common areas?
Coronavirus and other health conditions
- Video: Should I stop chemotherapy or other treatments?
- Video: Should I continue with elective surgery?
- Video: Should I cancel my dental appointment?
- Cancer and COVID-19
- Dementia and COVID-19: tips for people living with dementia
- Dementia and COVID-19: tips for carers, families and friends of people with dementia
- CSIRO starts testing 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Eye symptoms in patients with COVID-19
- Coronavirus still detectable in sputum and stool after throat swabs become negative
- COVID-19 survivors’ blood plasma may help critically ill
- COVID-19 training tool for lung CT scans could help diagnosis
- Gastrointestinal symptoms are common in COVID-19
- Can loss of sense of smell be a symptom of COVID-19?
- WHO launches SOLIDARITY trial of 4 potential COVID-19 treatments
- COVID-19: Young people can be severely affected too
- COVID-19 pandemic has natural origins
- Australian scientists map the immune response to COVID-19
Map of cases worldwide
Interactive map of confirmed cases, recovered cases and deaths worldwide from Johns Hopkins University