A scrumptious scrambled eggs with melted cheese, choice of meat and veggies from your fridge that will spice up your breakfast and won’t break the bank.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or unsalted butter
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon (turkey bacon works just as well), cooked and broken into pieces
- 2 cup spinach, torn
- 1 cup of Broccoli florets, broken up
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 oz. Cheese, shredded
- Mix eggs, Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat oil or butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is warm, add your egg mixture to the pan and cook. Make sure to stir with a rubber spatula every few seconds.
- You can either steam or boil your broccoli in the meantime to your desired liking.
- Once the egg is done to your desired liking, fold in your choice of meat, spinach, brocolli and your choice of cheese.
- Serve and enjoy