- The myDr website accepts a limited amount of advertising.
- The presence of an advertisement on the myDr website does not imply endorsement of the product, the company supporting the product or the service being advertised.
- myDr will refuse an advertisement if we do not think it suitable for the web site.
- Advertisers do not exert any influence on the editorial content, selection of content or presentation of material on the myDr web site. Our editorial is independent and unbiased.
- Advertisers are responsible for complying with the relevant Australian guidelines for advertising their products and must be able to substantiate any claims they make.
- myDr respects your privacy and does not pass any information regarding individual members or users to advertisers or sponsors without your prior consent.
- If you follow a link from an advertisement you may be taken to a third party website. myDr does not review or control the content of third party websites and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained, or the views expressed, in those sites. If you supply information to those sites, or access their products and services you do so at your own risk.
- Advertising on myDr may be placed within the most relevant sections of the web site, but is not linked to any information you may have provided to us and is not targeted to you personally in any way, other than for the Google advertisements as described below.
- Advertisers on myDr are not allowed to disguise their content so that it appears to be myDr content. All advertising material will be clearly labelled.
- Tonic Digital Media/myDr may, in its absolute discretion, refuse or withdraw a Paid Display Advertisement from publication at any time without giving reasons.
- Each advertiser warrants to Tonic Digital Media/myDr that the advertiser's Paid Display Advertisement and its Content does not breach or infringe:
- any consumer laws;
- any Intellectual Property Rights of any other party, including copyright, trademark, obligation of confidentiality or other personal or proprietary information;
- any laws regarding defamation, obscenity or contempt of any Court, Tribunal or Royal Commission;
- any anti-discrimination legislation, either State or Federal;
- any privacy legislation, either State or Federal; or
- any other law which may be applicable to the Paid Display Advertisement such as laws regulating pharmaceutical products and therapeutic goods.
- If an advertiser wishes to make a claim on myDr/Tonic Digital Media for credit, re-publication or other remedy in respect of a Paid Display Advertisement, the advertiser must send the claim to us in writing no later than twenty-five (25) days after the date of the Tax Invoice or date of publication for the Paid Display Advertisement, whichever is the earlier. myDr/Tonic Digital Media will only investigate complaints during normal business hours and any decision made by myDr/Tonic Digital Media, in its absolute discretion, if final
- Each advertiser indemnifies myDr and Tonic Digital Media on demand from any claim for any loss, damage or harassment (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) in relation to any Content published on the Web Site on behalf of the advertiser.
- Each advertiser warrants that if its Paid Display Advertisement contains any Content which is the name or photographic or pictorial representation of any living person or anything by which a living person can be identified, the advertiser has obtained the prior consent of that person to use that Content.
- This policy may be revised periodically. Capitalised terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to those terms in the Disclaimer
Last revised: 2 May 2018.
Advertisers and media buyers with questions about advertising, sponsorship packages or integrated solutions on myDr should contact Michelle Mansour - firstname.lastname@example.org