1. Webber R. Benign prostatic hyperplasia. Clinical Evidence [online] 2006 [cited Apr 1]. URL: http://clinicalevidence.bmj.com/ (accessed 2010. May 25)
2. Andrology Australia [website]. Prostate enlargement or BPH (updated 2010, Mar12). Available at: http://www.andrologyaustralia.org/pageContent.asp?pageCode=PROSENLARGE (accessed 2010, May 25)
3. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse [website]. Prostate enlargement: benign prostatic hyperplasia (updated 2006, June). Available at: http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/prostateenlargement/ (accessed 2010, May 25)
4. Urological Society of Australia. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) [accessed 2010, May 25]. Available at: http://www.urosoc.org.au/benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-bph/
5. Mayo Clinic [website]. Prostate gland enlargement (updated 2009, Dec 11). Available at: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prostate-gland-enlargement/DS00027/
This web site is intended for Australian residents and is not a sbstitute for independent professional advice. Information and interactions contained in ths Web site are for infomation purposes only and are not intended ot be used to diagnose,treat , cure or prevent any disease.Further , the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information available on this web site cannot be guaranteed. MIMS Australia Pty Ltd, its affiliates and their respective servants and agents do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incured by use of or relance on the information made available via or throught myDr whether arising from negligence or otherwise.